Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello! Halo! Hola! Bonjour!

Hey bloggers! Welcome to my Canadian history blog. My name is Marsha, and I am a grade 7 student in Ottawa, Canada. Here I am going to be learning and writing about Canadian history. I am so happy that I get to learn history by blogging. It's not just because we don't have to sit down in the classroom and do boring stuff, it's because there are more information on the internet that our textbook doesn't have. And once again, it's fun!! I hope you enjoy your stay at this blog, and I am looking forward for your comments and suggestions.

Lastly, visit Miss Pollock, my teacher's blog. She's the one who suggest us to make blogs for history. :)

2 comments :):

Hanifa K. said...

Marsha..

I love your blog!!

hanifa

Marsha C said...

Thank you!! Terima Kasih!! Merci!! ^___^