Monday, January 26, 2009

Assignment #4: Linking Back to Your Peers

I think Mariam's thought about the future is really creative. On her paragraph, she wrote "I think we will be living underwater because of what will happen to the glaciers when they melt". So much people thought that we will live somewhere else in 2109, but Mariam thought about something else, she even added some features when we're leaving underwater.
-Mariam M

Sarah wrote a really catchy quote on her post, which is "well Helena and I think that humans will involve into aliens". I never thought of that! When I thought about it, it all makes sense. Monkeys involves into humans, so humans must involves into aliens. Although, not a lot of people believe in aliens, but they are still doing some research.
-Sarah

I really like it when Janet's reminded us about the past. She wrote "about 500 years ago, many Europeans or other humans on this lovely planet doesn't even think Canada exists". It makes me think how many Canadians makes a difference on their own country, they even thinks that Canada really exists now!
-Janet

5 comments :):

Janet said...

Hi, Marsha, thanks for the comment you left on my blog!:)

Marsha C said...

You're welcome. >.<

Mariam A said...

HI Mash
Thankyou for comment! Thankyou soo much

Anonymous said...

Hi marsh! thank you for comment! you too your blog cool!

Marsha C said...

You're welcome. Thanks for the comments everyone! =3